Current Job Openings | Back to jobs listing
Share this job opening with your social network:
Electro-Mechanical Tech - 2nd shift
Salary: $21 - $31/hour Target Bonus: $3450
Location: Sheboygan, WI
- Apply RCM (Reliability Centered Maintenance) techniques to improve the performance of a variety of production equipment
- Perform maintenance of utility equipment
- Troubleshoot electrical and mechanical problems on various production and utility equipment; apply RCA techniques to improve and eliminate future problems
- Work on projects (machining, fabrication, capital projects, and work with outside vendors)
- Help gather information to create technical equipment data for development of preventative maintenance information for SAP
- Assist with new equipment installation and/or equipment relocation
- Maintain facilities and equipment to meet company, OSHA, and USDA standards
- Be team member that helps implement ideas to improve uptime of plant equipment through equipment modifications, layout adjustments, and general machine maintenance
- Perform preventive maintenance on all plant equipment
- Maintain/monitor inventory system for plant and utility equipment
- Improve uptime on plant equipment through machine modification, layout adjustments, and general machine maintenance
- 2nd Shift position (2:00 p.m.- 10:30 p.m.)
- HS diploma or equivalent.
- Must have experience with: electrical, refrigeration, HVAC, steam generation (boiler), and PLC troubleshooting.
To apply for this position email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pulse Jobs can provide you with a higher level of service at a faster pace!