Current Job Openings | Back to jobs listing
Share this job opening with your social network:
Maintenance Team Lead - 2nd Shift
Salary: $27 - $33/hour Target Bonus: $7K
Location: Watertown, WI
- Lead and assist with implementing company’s Maintenance Excellence Program
- Initiate preventative maintenance strategies, coordinate maintenance repairs, and troubleshoot all plant and utility equipment
- Ensure effective communication between all maintenance shifts relating to scheduling, work projects, etc.
- Facilitate the successful resolution of recurrent problems through team participation
- Coordinate all 2nd shift maintenance activities and ensure completion of all required work
- Participate in resolving staff issues along with the Maintenance Coordinator
- Lead training and development of all 2nd shift maintenance employees
- Lead and maintain continuous improvement efforts as they relate to equipment and process
- Ensure planned work schedules, preventative maintenance schedules, and responsibilities are completed
- Engage in RCA and implement proactive solutions
- Develop relationships with internal customers
- Set work priorities and provide direction, as needed, to staff
- Identify technical skill gaps and development staff to meet those needs
- Create an atmosphere of innovation and problem-solving within the team; build team chemistry and participation
- Drive the improvement of equipment and staff
- Be an agent of change to increase performance and results
- Track and analyze team performance metrics to drive improvement
- 2nd shift: 2:30 - 11:00 p.m.
- Minimum 4 years industrial maintenance experience
- Experience coaching/leading a team.
- Strong electrical and mechanical skills required.
To apply for this position email your resume to email@example.com
Pulse Jobs can provide you with a higher level of service at a faster pace!