Current Job Openings | Back to jobs listing
Share this job opening with your social network:
Human Resource Manager
Location: Almena, WI
- Demonstrate and act as the ambassador for the company culture and values – fosters positive employee relations.
- Responsible for all aspects of plant’s Human Resources including recruitment, HR policy and program administration, employee relations, payroll, safety, training and development, performance management, compensation and benefits, worker’s compensation, policy development, interpretation and application.
- Supervise and provide strong leadership the HR Team to include training, development and performance management.
- Develop solid working relationships with individuals at all levels. Coach leaders on proactive management techniques, as well as performance management issues. Provide support to the leadership team, conduct investigations and assist with resolving employee issues as they arise.
- Manage and participate in plant recruitment process for plant hourly, exempt and non-exempt positions to include: evaluation of staffing needs, development of recruitment strategies, sourcing, screening, interviewing and selection of qualified candidates, reference checks/background checks, job offers, and new hire orientation.
- Manage payroll, benefits & compensation, workers’ compensation, OSHA record keeping and safety programs, leave of absence, and unemployment.
- Provide guidance and direction to management and supervision on policies and application.
- Actively promote, support and participate in health and safety programs, training and teams.
- Generate and lead change initiatives with a positive, enthusiastic approach. Influence others to adapt to change.
- Maintain regular floor presence (all shifts) and direct contact with employees and supervisors to monitor the employee environment and assist with employee relations concerns.
- Work with department leaders to identify and plan development strategies for internal talent.
- With the HR team and employee committees, plan and coordinate employee functions and recognition activities (i.e. picnics, recognition events, holiday parties, etc.).
- Act as a back-up for the HR Coordinator in all duties. Other projects or duties as assigned.
- Values that align with the Saputo culture: Efficiency through Simplicity; Family Oriented Environment; Ownership & Commitment; Hand on Approach; Passion.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business or the equivalent experience.
- Minimum of seven years HR experience. Supervisory experience required. Payroll experience a plus.
- Ability to build and maintain strong, positive relationships and influence and guide others.
- Strong leadership, communication, presentation, problem solving, organization and time management skills. Ability to remain objective, fair and consistent when making HR decisions.
To apply for this position email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pulse Jobs can provide you with a higher level of service at a faster pace!