Current Job Openings | Back to jobs listing
Share this job opening with your social network:
Location: Almena, WI
- Effectively monitor and maintain cost, quality and environment of the department.
- Supervise employees to meet performance expectations by providing strong leadership, decision-making ability, and performance coaching and counseling.
- Coordinate and monitor scheduling of the personnel to ensure proper staffing; identify staffing needs; and proactively facilitate job transfers.
- Ensure that production and packaging requirements are fulfilled according to schedule.
- Ensure proper set-up of the process, to include machinery, computers and product schedule.
- Actively promote and enforce food safety and employee safety programs and policies.
- Promote Good Manufacturing Practices in order to ensure the quality and integrity of product by providing quality training and enforcing GMP’s at all times.
- Coordinate and conduct employee training (i.e. job, safety, etc.) and monitor work performance; determine need for additional training and/or ensure training completion.
- Lead regularly scheduled team and/or line meetings, and process improvement teams.
- Assume an active role in the plant Safety Programs to include involvement in the plant Safety Teams
- Communicate effectively with department, plant and company personnel to ensure smooth operation of the process.
- Complete all assigned paperwork, including production/packaging records, Master Cleaning Sanitation Lists, schedules, accident reports and investigations, and any other paperwork deemed necessary.
- Perform miscellaneous duties and responsibilities as deemed necessary.
- A minimum of an Associate’s degree in Supervisory Management, or equivalent experience.
- 1-3 years of supervisory experience in a food manufacturing and/or packaging environment, preferably in the dairy industry.
- Ability to evaluate production/packaging processes and determine the most efficient method of accomplishing goals.
- Ability to lead, influence, motivate people, and promote quality, safety, and teamwork.
- Ability to identify, define and solve problems.
- Ability to evaluate personnel and their abilities in order to better utilize the available workforce.
- Ability to work flexible hours, weekends and holidays, and varied shifts.
To apply for this position email your resume to email@example.com
Pulse Jobs can provide you with a higher level of service at a faster pace!