Current Job Openings | Back to jobs listing
Share this job opening with your social network:
Location: Lena, WI
- Oversee plant accounting functions and ensure accuracy and integrity of accounting data.
- Close monthly accounting cycles, inclusive of accruals, journal entries and variance reporting.
- Responsible for weekly data for inclusion in all weekly financial reporting. Analyze variance reports.
- Reconcile monthly physical inventories and ensure applicable procedures are followed.
- Manage five office personnel. Responsible for general office manager duties.
- Oversee the plant’s accounts payable and payroll functions.
- Responsible for general ledger accuracy.
- Assist in the development of the annual budget.
- Oversee plant’s traceability functions and exercises. Ensure regulatory compliance with USDA, FDA and WDA and act as liaison for regulatory compliance auditors, as well as internal auditors.
- Responsible for maintenance of plant’s production record keeping, to include license or permit application and maintenance.
- Responsible for plant and office computer equipment; act as plant liaison for IT.
- Analyze, interpret and communicate data needed for sound business and financial decision-making.
- Assume an active role in the plant Safety Programs to include involvement in the plant Safety Teams.
- Communicate and interact effectively with all personnel, all departments, sister plants and all levels of management to ensure the smooth operation of the process.
- Perform miscellaneous duties and responsibilities as deemed necessary.
- Values that align with the company culture: efficiency through simplicity, family environment, ownership and commitment, hands on approach, passion.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, business or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Accounting experience in a manufacturing environment required; dairy processing background preferred.
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office Suite required, and AS400/Maestro preferred.
- Must possess strong leadership, organizational, interpersonal, communication and supervisory skills.
- Must be detail-oriented, possess good time management and be able to multi-task.
- Ability to lead, influence, motivate people, and promote quality, safety, and teamwork.
- Ability to work flexible hours - weekends and holidays.
To apply for this position email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pulse Jobs can provide you with a higher level of service at a faster pace!