Current Job Openings | Back to jobs listing
Share this job opening with your social network:
Quality Control Manager
Salary: $80K - $100K Bonus: 10%
Location: Monroe, WI.
- Advocate for effective execution of performance management process by collaborating with direct report(s) to set clear objectives, goals, and expectations
- Conduct regular coaching and constructive feedback discussion to review performance and goal progress
- Support workforce planning and talent acquisition strategies by effectively staffing and hiring diverse talent
- Serve as Lead SQF Practitioner to develop and implement food safety and quality, SQF fundamentals, and Food Safety Plan between all plants
- Coordinate plant inspections and government and regulatory agencies to ensure compliance
- Develop and maintain effective food safety and quality programs (HACCP, preventive controls, prerequisite, SQF) and take immediate action to identify and resolve food safety/defense issues
- Develop, coordinated, and participate in training to improve knowledge base and skills
- Maintain documentation on all HACCP deviations, corrective actions, and outcomes
- Provide leadership with mock recall and business continuity planning
- Lead lab and environmental testing management programs
- Develop, analyze, and communicate data and information concerning product quality performance
- Conduct routine quality audits and coordinate required corrective actions
- Maintain and monitor quality control surveillance programs (water, air, etc) and coordinate corrective actions
- Develop and monitor in-process testing programs (moisture, butter fat, salt, pH, ATP)
- Monitor and validate calibration programs for equipment
- Coordinate and participate in continuous revision of SOPs, SSOPs, prerequisite program, critical processing specifications, etc.
- Review site status with CCIPQ
- Apply project management and Six Sigma tools for continual quality improvement
- MS - Food Science a plus
- 5 years related QC food experience
- dairy experience strongly preferred.
To apply for this position email your resume to email@example.com
Pulse Jobs can provide you with a higher level of service at a faster pace!