Current Job Openings | Back to jobs listing
Share this job opening with your social network:
Quality Assurance Manager
Salary: $90K - $105K Bonus: 7.5-15%.
Location: Stoughton, WI.
- Establish, implement, and maintain measures and systems to assure all raw materials and finished goods meet specification standards, customer expectations, and regulatory requirements
- Develop/define quality management SOPs, policies, and related systems (HACCP, SSOP, GMP, etc.) Interact with production management to ensure existing standards of production are satisfactory and follow food safety regulations
- Review existing SQF plan; provide updates and revisions as needed and communicate changes appropriate
- Develop in-process product quality checks to assure consistency and product integrity
- Identify customer-based continuous improvement opportunities and provide recommendations
- Provide oversight and direction to staff. Coach, mentor, develop, and evaluate staff. Foster a spirit of teamwork
- Ensure food safety/quality policies are followed; report all food safety/quality problems as required
- Investigate and address customer quality complaints; develop action plan to mitigate future issues
- Act as liaison with regulatory agencies. Prepare compliance reports for senior management and file reports with agencies
- Lead/participate in projects or activities that modify or improve quality and regulatory compliance
- Stay current in the latest advances in development, quality improvement, and relevant regulatory changes
- Must have BS/BA
- 5-7 years related experience including hands-on management.
- SQF Practitioner and HACCP Certified;
- PCQI experience a big plus.
- Knowledgeable of hot-filled, acidified foods, handling/preservation of food.
To apply for this position email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pulse Jobs can provide you with a higher level of service at a faster pace!