Current Job Openings | Back to jobs listing
Share this job opening with your social network:
Salary: $40K - $50K.
Location: Madison, WI.
- Perform predetermined biological testing of end use biology laboratory formulations, technical grade materials, and bait formulations utilizing established testing methods to acquire investigational data.
- Utilize SOPs in product performance and toxicology testing required for product registration, periodic quality control inspections, and mechanical/competitive product testing
- Mix experimental product formulations and determine product performance under direction of biology lab supervisor
- Ensure accurate collection of data using established data collection and reporting mechanisms
- Collect data in product performance and toxicology studies in strict conformity to established GLP regulations
- Perform non-GLP testing and quality assurance mini-testing to ensure compliance with established quality control standards
- Generate and interpret batch sheets and formulate accurately
- Ensure animal production levels and laboratory supplies remain at sufficient levels
- SOP generation as required
- Perform routine animal care in the biological lab including daily health monitoring, feeding, and watering
- Perform routine animal facility maintenance
- Must have BS - Biology or related, hands-on
- Bench work ab experience (data collection and results analysis) including animal care required
To apply for this position email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pulse Jobs can provide you with a higher level of service at a faster pace!