Current Job Openings | Back to jobs listing
Share this job opening with your social network:
Business Development Manager
Location: Columbus, OH
- Key support role for Business Development/ HQ Trade function for a specified set of businesses. Responsible for translating corporate strategy into actionable sales executable for the benefit of the retail business unit.
- Essential Functions/Primary Responsibilities:
- Works as the liaison between brand marketing and customer strategy/ sales planning function to build high quality Go-To-Market guidance and best-in-class sales materials that are deployed to the field.
- Owns trade management at a “Top-Down” level by focusing on elements such as strategic role of trade, setting aligned trade budgets/rates at a macro level (national/channel), establishing max spend rates for both Hi/Lo and EDLP promotions, and developing national MAPS/GTMS in a manner that compliments brand strategy and tactics.
- “Voice” of field sales organization corporately and in the AOP/LRP processes. Responsible for advocating how proposals will impact the field and for compiling/sharing customer/field insights cross functionally.
- Takes a leadership role in the creation of sales deliverables such as new item presentations, brand relaunches, sales initiative webcasts, national sales meeting materials, etc.
- Minimum of 3+ years professional experience in consumer packaged goods with a background in sales, sales planning, trade development, and/or customer finance/ revenue growth management with increasing levels of accountability.
- BS in business related degree.
- Highly developed problem solving abilities – generating workable solutions and anticipated issues.
To apply for this position email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pulse Jobs can provide you with a higher level of service at a faster pace!