Current Job Openings | Back to jobs listing
Share this job opening with your social network:
JDE Developer / Business Analyst
Location: San Diego
Provides design, implementation, and maintenance of a high-availability, business process and direct support of JDE Edwards with Oracle environment. Utilizes industry best practices to design, develop and implement updates and new enhancements to JDE.
- Provide functional and technical support for the procurement, subcontract management, financial, job cost and contract billing modules for the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne version 9.x ERP Software.
- Effectively communicate, work with and liaise between internal JDE clients (management, staff, and end users), JDE support team members (management and staff), other IT groups and 3rd-party vendors
- Assist in defining functional and technical implementation project plans
- Develop functional and technical requirements, specifications and end user documentation.
- Directly support end users with application related issues.
- Serve as a Business Analyst for J.D. Edwards Enterprise One, and other supporting business applications.
- Analyze, design, and develop new business applications and application enhancements.
- Support company wide projects related to the J.D .Edwards applications, including but not limited to developing and maintaining reports and interfaces, project migrations and provide functional and technical support.
- Develop and implement system interfaces and integration programs.
- Develop new custom reports and enhance existing reports.
- Analyze and assess existing business systems and procedures.
- Train end users to operate new or modified programs.
- Conduct research on emerging JDE functionality and enhancements and complementary software
- Conduct research on emerging application development software products, languages, and standards
- Support J.D. Edwards EnterpriseOne CNC, BI, One View watch lists and reporting, AIS and mobile
- Prepares implementation plans for application upgrades and may coordinate rollout.
- Provides analysis and recommendations on architectural changes and design enhancements to the infrastructure to improve reliability, redundancy and performance, reducing costs and Company growth and acquisitions.
- Supports all escalations from the IT Helpdesk; provides after-hours and on-call support.
- Supports all escalations to repair JDE and database related issues.
- Works with IT Department to analyze and resolve problems associated with technical issues and recommends solutions for changing needs.
- Authors technical documentation using MS Visio, MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Interacts closely with the Information Technology Manager and departmental staff. In addition, the JDE / dBA Administrator interacts with all levels of Company personnel and outside vendors and must feel comfortable
- BS/BA in Computer Science or Information Systems.
- 5+ years experience working in a high-availability JDE environment.
- Proficient knowledge in JDE Edwards. Hands-on expertise in all areas of JDE and SQL administration including
- Windows OS, enterprise backup solutions, JDE and Oracle.
- In-depth knowledge of JDE Enterprise One Modules: Financials, Procurement, Inventory, Sales, Advanced Pricing, Warehousing, and Transportation.
- In-depth knowledge of the JDE database structures and how the application uses the database.
- Experienced in JDE on Oracle ODA environment with OVM.
- In-depth knowledge and use of JDE API’s, BSSV, Softshare and Create!Form.
- Strong hands-on working knowledge of JDE development.
- Understanding of different operating environments (DV, PY, PD) and associated object promotion rules.
- Experience with integrating data with applications outside JDE
- Ability to design new JDE interactive programs and to modify existing JDE interactive programs.
- Ability to design and develop custom UBE’s for processing or updating data, and reporting.
- Ability to design new JDE NERs and Business Functions to ensure efficient data processing.
- Ability to perform training to all levels within the organization.
- Familiarity with JDE CNC functions
- Excellent technical skills. Ability to work well in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple, high priority projects with a keen attention to detail.
To apply for this position email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pulse Jobs can provide you with a higher level of service at a faster pace!