Current Job Openings | Back to jobs listing
Share this job opening with your social network:
Location: Morrisville, NC
- Accurately pull and prepare orders for daily shipments and place on pallets or to packing station.
- Stretch, wrap, band, and weight pallets using warehouse equipment.
- Process small parcel shipments using UPS/FedEx, LTL and FTL carriers.
- Document and verify counts of pulled orders through scan guns and JDE software in the computer.
- Pick and pack orders using RF scan guns.
- Packs, seals and labels to prepare orders for shipping to ensure protective padding during transit.
- Load and unload incoming and outgoing freight.
- Receives, counts, and records incoming PO’s, products, customer returns, raw and corrugated materials.
- Put away, restock, and consolidate inventory into assigned bin locations.
- Perform cycle Counts and inventory audits.
- Maintain a clean environment in the warehouse.
- This position will interact closely with the VP of Operations, Operations Manager, Warehouse Coordinator, Warehouse Manager, Production Manager, and Sales Support Staff.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years of experience in general warehouse experience with emphasis in shipping.
- 2+ years forklift experience.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
To apply for this position email your resume to email@example.com
Pulse Jobs can provide you with a higher level of service at a faster pace!