Current Job Openings | Back to jobs listing
Share this job opening with your social network:
Salary: 100% commission ($58K avg. first year)
Location: Green Bay, WI
- Offers a personalized approach to providing customized financial solutions tailored to each client's individual needs.
- Provide needs-based analysis and financial solutions to help ensure a client's needs are met at every life stage.
- Work closely with clients to develop customized solutions that meet long-term financial goals and objectives.
- Exclusive access to insurance products our top rated company productsl, as well as disability income insurance, and an array of quality financial products and services available through our subsidiary companies and affiliates.
- Establishing enduring relationships with clients, you develop your skills in fact finding and referral prospecting. These skills are at the core of helping your clients achieve their goals and your mission.
- Create your own destiny and determine the impact you’ll have on the lives of your clients, families and your community.
- Successful financial representatives experience tremendous pride and satisfaction in building a practice from the ground up. Their success is not a factor of luck or chance; it's the result of a productive work ethic, strong relationship skills and a level of professionalism second to none.
- Draw your clients from one or more of the following markets: Personal Planning Analysis Market, Small Business Market or Estate Planning Market.
- Your goal is to discover each client's needs and goals and help map a path to meet them.
- Decide how to build your business by choosing your clients and the markets you want to pursue.
- Build your business to the level of success to which you aspire.
- Achieve financial independence with a rewarding career that can offer flexibility for family, friends and leisure-time activities.
- Build areas of expertise to provide customized recommendations that can help your clients make financial decisions they can feel good about. You can work with your clients in a variety of areas bringing in knowledgeable groups of financial advisors and specialists to assist you and you can work as a team with a member of your local Network Office.
- Secure the financial futures of your clients, their families or businesses. As you continue to build strong, long-term relationships with your clients, your practice will continue to grow.
- As your practice grows, you can expand your influence in your community. With satisfied clients comes more business, and more rewards as those clients share with their associates and friends the value of your relationship.
To apply for this position email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pulse Jobs can provide you with a higher level of service at a faster pace!