Current Job Openings | Back to jobs listing
Share this job opening with your social network:
Location: Columbus, OH
- This position leads the dialog each month for foodservice and retail customers and products with key counterparts in sales and marketing.
- The position includes researching, analyzing, and reporting pertinent data to assist the company’s decision-making abilities.
- Create rolling 24-month SKU level forecast that meet or exceed necessary accuracy levels of MAPE and Bias.
- Interpret business intelligence in the development of SKU level forecast. Analyze historical sales trends such at a parent and item level to determine new and lost business.
- Work closely with sales to examine impact of sales activities such as new product introductions, discontinuations, promotions and market tests.
- Capture all risks and opportunities from sales managers and house in an Access Database.
- Provide direction to marketing in the development of strategic brand plan, capacity planner in the development of production schedules and inventory management, procurement in the purchasing of components and finished goods and finance in future financial forecast.
- Utilize demand planning software system to generate accurate forecast with advance forecasting modeling techniques. Supplement modeling methodology with Excel spreadsheets to provide analysis critical to development of accurate forecast
- Create new product forecast based on effective utilization of customer provided forecast, concept historical trends, sales input, and production capacity.
- Act as liaison (communication link) between various departments regarding all facets of demand planning.
- Analyze performance to forecast, identify opportunities and risk and make recommendations to ensure the volume plan reflects the “truth”
- Manage inventory levels and work diligently to prevent / limit excess or obsolete inventory
- Manage product lifecycles and make recommendations for SKU rationalization
- Required Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Supply Chain, Economics, Finance, or other related discipline.
- Preferred experience in CPG logistics, Supply Chain, Demand Management.
- Advanced competency in use of PC and Microsoft Windows environment.
- Preferred experience with demand planning software system (Logility, SAP)
- Proven high-level competency in Microsoft Excel and Data Warehouse – requires professional experience using advanced Excel formulas, graphing and pivot tables.
- Competent use of Microsoft Office computer applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook.
- Competency in AS400 and Data Warehouse platforms.
- Advanced understanding of logistics, transportation, inventory, manufacturing and warehousing industries.
- Strong analytical abilities.
To apply for this position email your resume to email@example.com
Pulse Jobs can provide you with a higher level of service at a faster pace!