Current Job Openings | Back to jobs listing
Share this job opening with your social network:
Packaging Procurement Manager
Salary: $80K - $110K Bonus: 15%.
Location: Lincolnshire, IL
- Execute timely procurement and contracting of all packaging materials
- Qualify, standardize, and document all company packaging
- Manage packaging development and improvement projects, as well as accurate and compliant documentation to meet customer, company, and regulatory expectations;
- Minimize procurement-related business disruptions to end-users by reviewing the procurement cycle, identifying issues, performing root cause analysis, and fixing the issue going forward
- Analyze packaging material requirements and negotiate plant and national contracts
- Control costs by coordinating with plant personnel, sales, QA, marketing, and materials management
- Develop project plans and organize resources to ensure project milestones are met within expectations of timeline, quality, and budget
- Deliver presentations to management based on research compiled from analysis of markets and industries by forecasting future costs and trends
- Participate in continuous training required to keep team apprised of business situations as they affect procurement policy
- Manage and track plant identified obsolete or slow-moving packaging inventory
- BS/BA required
- Five years packaging purchasing experience.
- Dairy industry preferred
- Food experience needed.
To apply for this position email your resume to email@example.com
Pulse Jobs can provide you with a higher level of service at a faster pace!