Current Job Openings | Back to jobs listing
Share this job opening with your social network:
Group Director Operations
Salary: $175K - $220K Bonus: $40K
Location: Sheboygan, WI
- Maximize plant process efficiency in converting raw materials to product
- Work with operations leaders and business units to develop and implement long-term strategic vision and goals
- Promote culture of inclusiveness, teamwork, and cooperation
- Coach production facility leadership to master competencies needed to operate and drive long-term growth
- Drive YOY cost and efficiency improvements targeting 3% COGS, including raw materials, labor, and overhead
- Identify, implement, and maintain efficient order-to-customer processes for all products including retail, foodservice, and international
- Act as owner and steward of product quality by ensuring systems are in place to protect brand and enhance satisfaction
- Provide, promote, and maintain a safe and healthy workplace, compliant with all OSHA and regulatory standards
- Ensure crisis management process and team are in place to handle issues, including regulatory and other incidents
- Ensure compliance with applicable State and Federal government regulations
- Rotate through other leadership positions including Ready-to-Eat Products to prepare for future leadership roles
- Oversee two plants in Wisconsin, one in Illinois, and one in Kansas
- Supervise five direct reports: four plant managers and one Director of Harvest
- MBA preferred
- 12+ years food product manufacturing leadership experience.
- Must have multi-plant responsibility, capital planning, Lean/Six Sigma and OSHA, FSIS, USDA, EPA exposure.
- English-Spanish language skills a plus
To apply for this position email your resume to email@example.com
Pulse Jobs can provide you with a higher level of service at a faster pace!