Current Job Openings | Back to jobs listing
Share this job opening with your social network:
Harvest Processing Manager
Salary: $60K - $80K Bonus: 10%.
Location: Momence, IL
- Lead, motivate, and provide learning opportunities for employees to achieve production results in accordance with USDA and company requirements
- Function as technical and business resource in the areas of system operations and production requirements
- Ensure completion of daily production performance reports and shift paperwork
- Identify, participate, and lead continuous improvement initiatives
- Effectively lead all aspects of safety in the de-boning department; address issues with safety immediately; be safety champion
- Lead de-boning department in the areas of quality, productivity, performance, and develop improvement plans
- Coordinate learning opportunities to enhance team development and lead evaluation process of at least 55 employees
- Manage department labor and staffing levels and maintain budgeted resources to maximize line output and lowest cost production results
- Evaluate, coach, and guide employees in need of development and lead a progressive disciplinary process
- Lead effective team meetings
- Ensure proper procedures are maintained and regulatory requirements are met
- Interact with USDA personnel
- Participate in and/or lead department capital projects
- 1st Shift (6:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.)
- BS preferred, or in process of obtaining undergrad.
- Must have meat cutting (butchering) skills
- Must have meat harvest (slaughter) operations experience.
- Bilingual preferred.
To apply for this position email your resume to email@example.com
Pulse Jobs can provide you with a higher level of service at a faster pace!