Current Job Openings | Back to jobs listing
Share this job opening with your social network:
Location: Fairmont, MN
$50K - $75K + 10% pre-tax sales profit.
- Manage and direct operation of tire center; responsible for sales and profit results as well as operational quality
- Focus on growing retail segment and direct end-user commercial truck business
- Develop and retain an engaged, high-performing workforce; effectively lead employees by providing vision and direction
- Direct sales effort to meet sales goal and objectives; establish new account development plans to achieve growth objectives
- Manage gross profit; monitor selling price son products and services consistent with competitive needs and customer requirements
- Effectively manage store operations, control payroll and other expenses, and ensure inventory, A/P, and A/R are managed
- Demonstrate, communicate, and support business philosophy and commitment to customers; hold employees accountable for same
- Achieve profit objectives; assist in development of financial plans and profit objectives; monitor store performance in relation to plan
- Actively promote safe work behaviors
- Lead experienced crew of 8 employees comprised of sales, service, and admin support staff
- Store hours: weekdays: 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.; Saturday - 7:30 a.m. - noon; Closed Sundays
- BS/BA or 7+ years relevant experience
- 3 years management
- Retail automotive store experience.
To apply for this position email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pulse Jobs can provide you with a higher level of service at a faster pace!