Current Job Openings | Back to jobs listing
Share this job opening with your social network:
Director Regulatory Affairs
Salary: $70K - $90K Bonus: 25%
Location: Madison, WI
Travel: domestic and international travel.
- Oversee domestic and international registration process
- Act as liaison with EPA, PMRA (Canada), EU agencies, and other government regulatory bodies
- Participate in industry groups such as: National Pest Management Association
- Represent company at CEFIC (European Chemical Industry Council) - sub-committee, Rodenticide Working Group
- Represent company on industry task forces to address additional data requirements for EPA’s Data-Call-Ins
- Participate in select trade conferences in the interest of the company
- Interact with R&D, marketing, and sales departments to establish priorities and move the registration process forward
- Develop expertise in technical and regulatory aspects of the field served by the company and be prepared to support sales staff and customers
- Supervise staff of two (Latin American Regulatory Manager and US Regulatory Manager)
- PhD preferred.
- Must have experience with EPA, FIFRA, and European Biocidical Product Regulations.
- Experience submitting new products to EPA.
To apply for this position email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pulse Jobs can provide you with a higher level of service at a faster pace!