Current Job Openings | Back to jobs listing
Share this job opening with your social network:
Regional Business Manager
$80K - $90K Bonus: 20%
Location: Philadelphia, PA
- 50% travel.
- Responsible for increasing current customer sales volume and developing new customer base in a specified region
- Increase market share by becoming actively involved in the planning sales growth
- Develop account strategies to meet/exceed budget targets
- Work with Sales Director and Product Managers to identify targeted prospects for new business
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with current customers
- Add new applications and increase sales volume
- Work with Technical Service Reps to troubleshoot and solve customer product issues
- Manage account business administration including A/R, raw and finished goods inventory levels for customers within company guidelines
- Maintain accurate customer forecasts through continuous needs assessment; forward information to inventory management personnel
- Manage territory and pricing of products to achieve maximum profit margins
- Coordinate with Product Manager and Field Sales Reps in support of field trials and customer start-up
- Manage technical service requirement for assigned customer base and prospective accounts
- Prepare, coordinate, and conduct customer sales presentations
- Establish account plans that identify tactics for a) protecting business within current accounts; and b) growth of organic and new products within current and prospective accounts
- Effectively demonstrate and document Total Cost Ownership against products utilized by customers and prospects
- BS/BA preferred
- 3-5 years sales experience of packaging products; meat processing knowledge required.
- Must have 5 years packaging material or labeling sales experience including knowledge of food casings, film and shrink bag products within targeted market.
To apply for this position email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pulse Jobs can provide you with a higher level of service at a faster pace!