Current Job Openings | Back to jobs listing
Share this job opening with your social network:
Salary: $50K - $60K Bonus: $5K target
Location: Stoughton, WI.
- Responsible for management of all operational and scheduling functions of the plant
- Accountable to Production Manager for all actions, conditions, and performance of shift
- Maintain plant’s safety standard, participate in monthly meetings, and work with safety committee to ensure hazards are corrected
- Monitor light duty activity and investigate accidents
- Maintain plant’s quality and sanitation standards
- Enforce all PQC’s to achieve manufacturing excellence
- Coordinate with QC department on all product issues
- Maintain production efficiencies on shift
- Assign labor crews; enforce collective bargaining agreement and company polices
- Maintain an environment free of harassment and discrimination
- Manage shift operations to ensure material usage is within plant standard
- Coordinate changeovers, emergency repairs, and non-routine maintenance to ensure continuous product flow
- Provide input on development/modification of existing or new equipment
- Develop cost efficient environment through active involvement in plant’s cost reduction programs
- Utilize all plant control tools to ensure accurate reporting of production, material, and labor utilization
- Effectively use all shift resources to achieve or exceed plant’s production plan
- 2nd shift position 3:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- BS/BA preferred
- 3 years production supervisory (staff of 50-60) experience required.
- Food manufacturing preferred
- consumer goods experience required
To apply for this position email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pulse Jobs can provide you with a higher level of service at a faster pace!